The next Cooperative Severe Accident Research Program (CSARP) technical review meeting, MELCOR Code Assessment Program (MCAP) meeting, and MELCOR User Workshop will be held in June 2019 at the Albuquerque Marriott Uptown Hotel in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The International MELCOR Accident Consequence Code System (MACCS) User Group (IMUG) meeting and MACCS User Workshop will be held in June 2019 at the NRC Headquarters in Rockville, Maryland. The dates for the five meetings are as follows:
- CSARP Technical Review Meeting: June 3-5, 2019
- MCAP Meeting: June 5-6, 2018
- MELCOR User Workshop: June 6, 2019 (afternoon)
- IMUG Meeting: June 10-11, 2019
- MACCS User Workshop: June 12-14, 2019
Please check back soon for the announcement and preliminary agenda.